Testing the waters Nissan NV350 Urvan or Toyota Hiace or Ford Transit.

2021-06-12 23:45:02

This could be useful, my wife has a van route in Mexico for which the plates had been rented the last dozen years. But with Covid it is now necessary to operate the route and she asked if anyone of 45 others in her group was using a software program, answer 0, or at least none would admit to using a software program, which could be true or just a way to have an advantage, I would think there are at least 500 and maybe up to 1000 Nissan NV350 Urvans in this 1 town alone. A lesser choice in Mexico seems to be the Toyota Hiace for longer routes as well as Ford Transit due to higher initial cost and parts costs. I wonder if there is a way to import the stock maintenance schedule and also to have them available subject to use only after personal verification, If not I will be compiling one for a Nissan NV350 Urvan, with 2.5 Litre Gasoline Motor though I would have liked to find a 2020 or later Toyota Hiace. I see in the Forum, you support Spanish already if the Android is set to Spanish which is great for having 2 different language users.

Comments

Hello Ken, and welcome to Simply Auto. We do have a way to import maintenance schedule via a csv file. Write to me at support@simplyauto.app and I can help you out. And yes, we do have the app in Spanish too. Languages can be selected from the app Settings.

mrigaen    2021-06-13 06:00:59